lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

TO TRAVEL, TO CHANGE

Everything, the rest of my life, happened less than two years ago, it only lasted for one year, well, let's say that even less than a completely one, but those months remain in my mind like if they were still taking place in some way in my life again. Reminding me all I have learned, even from the bad experiences at the beginning when you are alone, or more alone than you normally are, but all that is necessary in order to live a true life experience that you will remember for life. Joy and suffer come hand by hand and everything helps you at the end of the day to complete a chapter.
My personal journey was what I would call a “growing up” phase, and being uncomfortable like when you are a teenager in your own skin was a huge part of it, because you are going to struggle a “few” times, with the language, the new culture, new places, you would get lost in order to find that place where you wanted to go initially, but you are also going to find new ones during that research, that “looking for the right place to be in”.
I still remember how one day, while trying to arrive at home (it wasn’t home by then but it is now, even though I don’t live there anymore), I ended up at the cemetery of the city, and after being walking for nearly two hours in the rain I just had to tell myself: “well, now at least I know where the cemetery is…”

                                         ©AlbaSanchbel





                                                                                                       ©AlbaSanchbel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario